Friday, January 11, 2008

More shopping???

January 10, 2008

You know....I'm quite bored of the shopping now....lol I can't wait to check out Ocean Park and visit Maccau! Wheee

Anyways...to go on with our day...we met with Ben's family and had some great dim sum in Causeway Bay. I think I will be cut off of dim sum when we get back to Vancouver...lol I NEED SOME SALAD!

Here's some pictures of Ben's family~


We went to some jewelery stores...below is a picture of Ben's beautiful cousin - Froone who is getting married at the end of the month. She is considering wearing the diamond earrings along with the diamond pendant....hmmm decisions...decisions....
We parted our ways and did some more shopping in Mong Kok. We went to a part of the city that sold all sportswear shoes!! Adidas, Reebok, Nike, Pumas, you name it - blocks and blocks of them!


Ben took a picture of the structures being taken place....they use bamboo to balance on, step on, repair buildings, keep structures together...etc...

Walked along Nathan Road to get to Temple Street which has more stands like the night market~

The streets were really busy tonight!! Then we realized it was Friday...lol


Ben's picking up my food~ we ate at a popular cafe called Cafe du Corel - yummy BBQ pork & BBQ Duck w/ rice for $27 HK

Okay...I believe I am caught up on my blogging now...we will probably go to Ben's aunt's place tomorrow and drop off all the goodies we brought with us from Vancouver. Leave comments!!

Miss you guys and see you soon!

3 comments:

Wesley said...

Dude, your cousin is Froone!??!?!

What the hell!

I went to high school with her! Tell her I said hi!

What a small world man.

Wesley said...

and get that polarizer filter!

Unknown said...

Omg Ben is related to Froone??? Jebus talk about a small world... and looks like she won in the looks department ;)